Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patch Hits Europe Tomorrow
EA and DICE have today announced that a patch for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be released in America today (June 7th) with Europe and Japan getting it tomorrow (June 8th).
The latest patch by DICE includes various improvements, bug squashing, glitch swatting and weapon balancing. The patch also brings the game to “1.04”.
The list of changes can be viewed below:
- Vehicles can now be damaged by friendly fire when playing hardcore.
- Fixed so damaged vehicle doesn’t flash in the minimap if you don’t have the powertool
- Fixed so the SPECACT kits can be used on all SDM and SR levels.
- 40mm Shotgun is now properly rewarded platinum at 500 kills not 1000.
- Fixed tech hang when swimming under a pontoon at base B
- Wrong weapon name displayed when killed with RPG7
- Fix for the user can capture base B before capturing base A and this will lead to a technical hang
- Change: you can get score even when you’re dead. (eg. your mine killing an enemy while you’re dead)
To find out more about this patch, follow this link.