Uncharted 2 1.09 Is Live
Exploit fixes, cash boosts, character skin upgrades plus more.
The new title update 1.09 includes the following:
- Changes made to multiplayer character skin system to allow for voices to be included with future skins
- Made changes to character game mechanics to prevent players from using exploits
- Fixed ability for players to “super throw” the treasure in Plunder matches
- Cash awarded per kill in Elimination has been increased to $750 per kill
- Enabled the ability for Naughty Dog to easily alter the amount of cash earned for individual Medals on a playlist or gametype basis and per-kill.
Naughtydog are also issuing a LiveData update which will rescale medal cash rewards only in objective modes.
Objective based medals have been increased as follows:
- Tip Off – $1,000
- Captured – $4,000
- That’s Embarrassing – $10,000
- Protectorate – $2,000
- No Cigar – $2,000
- Drop It – $1,000
- None Shall Pass – $5,000
- Expansionist – $5,000
Source: Official Naughty Dog Website