Medal Of Honour is 360’s 4th biggest launch in 2010 + UK Videogame Chart
The biggest for a Medal Of Honour game.
Chart track reports, EA’s Medal Of Honour to have recorded the best ever UK launch in sales in a week for the franchise.
Medal Of Honour enters the UK charts at No.1. MoH has sold 53% on the 360 followed by 43% on PS3 and 5% on PC. With no official sale figures to see how much MoH has sold on each platform. Chart Track has revealed that its the 4th biggest launch for the 360 this year, and fifth launch on the PS3.
Here is the lastest UK Videogame Chart:
1. MEDAL OF HONOR
2. FIFA 11
3. JUST DANCE 2
4. WII PARTY
5. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011
6. F1 2010
7. DEAD RISING 2
8. HALO: REACH
9. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2
10. CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW
11. ENSLAVED: ODYSSEY TO THE WEST
12. JUST DANCE
13. TOY STORY 3
14. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2
15. WII SPORTS RESORT
16. MASS EFFECT 2
17. SPORTS CHAMPIONS
18. WRC: FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
19. NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.
20. TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 11